A. Library hours: 8:30 in the morning to 5:00 in the afternoon, Monday to Friday; 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.: Shelf reading. NO NOON BREAK.
B. Operation and maintenance:
1. A combination of closed and open shelf system. Customers can browse or scan books and other reading materials available in the bookshelves. For local and reserve materials and vertical files, present or submit any valid identification card before you avail of the said materials.
2. Theses/dissertations and archive materials are for room use only.
3. Customers are encouraged to consult any of the library personnel for advice and guidance on the use of library reading materials and facilities.
4. All personal effects shall be deposited at the information table, get assigned number for retrieval of deposited personal effects as you leave the library.
5. For overnight books and other reading materials: issuance starts at 4:30 p.m. and to be returned on or before 9:00 a.m. the following day. Fiction books may be borrowed for a week.
6. Delinquent borrower is one who incurs three (3) offenses and is not allowed to borrow books or any reading materials for overnight and for photocopying purposes. Offenses are based on the number of books borrowed and are determined per book, as follows:
a. overdue for a day
1 book - first offense
2 books - second offense
3 books - third offense
b. overdue for 2 days
1 book – second offense
2 books – third offense
3 books – pay overdue fee as computed
c. overdue for three days
1 book – third offense
2 & 3 books – pay overdue fee as computed; no longer allowed to borrow book for room use only.
d. A fine of Php 1.00 per hour will be imposed for overnight books; Php 2.00 per day for fiction books kept overtimes. Fines for overdue books borrowed will be paid at the Land Tax Division as computed. Present Official Receipt of payment to any of the library staff for proper recording
7. Only 15 minutes is allowed for photocopying of contents or parts of a book during office hours.
8. All cellular phones must be off / in silent mode while inside the library.
9. Silence should be observed at all times.
C. E – library
1. Secure and accomplish internet slip from the Library staff.
2. Fill up all necessary information in the logbook before accessing the internet.
3. Pay a minimum fee of Php 20.00 for the first hour. The succeeding hour is free for a maximum of two hours. Payment shall be made at the Land Tax Division, Office of the Provincial Treasurer then present your Official Receipt to the Librarian with the accomplished form / slip.
4. Strictly one internet user to one computer at a time.
5. Eating and drinking are strictly prohibited within the internet area.
6. Internet users are allowed to access any site except, the pornographic site.
7. No printing of downloads; Bring your own diskette, usb, etc. for the purpose.
8. Theft and pilferage of library reading materials are punishable under Article 311 of the Revised Penal Code.
9. Library staff reserves the right to recommend for administrative sanctions / dismissal and legal actions for damages for internet users who will fully do damage to library facilities.